American Specialty Insurance & Risk Services, Inc. is pleased to offer member PSA coaches the opportunity to purchase, request and retrieve certificates of insurance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via this website. In addition, we have included other useful tools relating to policy information, claims handling and risk management.
How to Purchase Coverage
- Go to http://www.esixglobal.com/psa and click the "Purchase Coverage" link.
- Complete the online application questionnaire and click “Save and Continue”
- The system will ask if you are a current ESIX customer – please select “No, I am not currently an ESIX customer.”
(ESIX has been the insurance broker for the PSA Instructor’s program for many years, but we have shifted the online purchase process from American Specialty’s website to the ESIX website this year. All coaches purchasing coverage for the 7/1/2013-2014 term will be considered new system users).
- Please enter all of your contact information.
- Be sure to save your username (email address) and password for future certificate requests.
- Continue through the checkout process and proceed to the payment section. Payment can only be made using a VISA or MasterCard.
- Annual premium per coach is $90.00.
- Once payment has been received, the system will then prompt you to print and/or download a copy of your certificate of insurance (proof of insurance coverage).
- Congratulations! You’re done!
How to Request a Certificate of Insurance
Certificates of insurance can be generated by completing the following steps:
- Follow this link: http://www.esixglobal.com
- In the top right-hand corner of the main menu, please click ‘LOGIN’
- Enter your email address and password and click ‘LOGIN’.
- At the bottom of the page, click the “NEW CERTIFICATE” button.
- Select the type of coverage which needs to be shown on the certificate (Evidence of Coverage or Additional Insured)
- Enter the third party’s name and address (entity requesting the certificate)
- Save and download/print your certificate as needed
Let PSA Help You!
At PSA we know how important it is to have affordable health insurance coverage. We also realize that health insurance is a complex financial tool that requires sound advice.
We hope you find our relationship with Associations Marketing Group a useful resource that helps you achieve your goal of affordable health care coverage. Expert health insurance advice is just a click away at www.amgi-dsm.com
Contact them now for the exciting information on the new health plans available to you as a PSA member. With twenty-two different plan options to choose from you will find these plans give you Choice, Control and Savings .
In addition to medical coverage you can also select a stand alone dental & vision plan especially for our members. Choose your Own Dentist, Covers Major and Orthodontia Dental Services along with 100% Preventive Care.