LA King’s Riverside Icetown California (2/27/15)
LA King’s Riverside Icetown California is looking for some fun, outgoing well qualified full time Instructors.
We have immediate availability. Riverside Icetown is the home of National, International competitors and champions.
We are a dual ice surface facility with a gym and also Pilates/ballet room.
Please email resume and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Cloud, MN Figure Skating Coaches Needed! (1/3/15)
The St. Cloud Figure Skating Club is in need of coaching professionals.
Must have passed Intermediate Freestyle.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Join Our Coaching Staff - $100,000 Guaranteed Minimum salary for the first year!! (1/30/15)
Fairfax Ice Arena is seeking a Head Figure Skating Coach
The Fairfax Ice Arena is…
• Located 12 miles from Washington, D.C. in Fairfax County, Virginia— one of the wealthiest counties in the country.
• Offers a 10-week U.S. Figure Skating Summer Training School.
• Competitive figure skating program offers ballet studio, off-ice training, and jump harness.
• We offer over 58 figure skating sessions each week during fall, winter and spring.
• We have one of the largest figure skating schools in the United States.
Over the past 40 years our competitive program has developed Olympic, World, National, Sectional, and Regional skaters.
Do you know of a coach who would be an asset to our team?
Refer a Friend...and receive $1,000 for any introduction that leads to successful employment by Fairfax Ice Arena.
Fairfax Ice Arena
3779 Pickett Road
Fairfax, VA 22031 U.S.A.
Call Jimmy Torres at 703-323-0674 x21
Club Director Search for Rochester Figure Skating Club, MN (1/26/15)
The Club Director will provide executive leadership for the Rochester Figure Skating Club.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and supervise the club’s professional staff (Learn2Skate director; Synchro director; office manager; and coaching staff)
- Primary staff liaison to the Rochester Figure Skating Club Board of Directors
- Ensure the sustainability, profitability, and growth of the Learn2Skate program
- RFSC liaison to Rochester Recreation Center staff
- Establish and ensure successful implementation of office policies and procedures
- Serve as public “face” of the RFSC
- Work cooperatively with RFSC President and Board to establish and annually update club strategic plan
- Responsible for RFSC’s financial success
- Responsible to receive approval for all major organizational contracts by RFSC Board
- Ensure compliance with Safe Sport requirement of US Figure Skating
The position will be a .8 FTE. Candidates with an advanced degree in business administration or related non-profit or for-profit management experience are preferred. First round of interviews by will be conducted by Personnel Committee and two representatives of the RFSC coaching staff.
An open forum to include all coaches and the full Board is planned with the final candidate.
The Personnel Committee hopes to extend an offer out before the end of the first quarter, with the club director in place prior to the Ice Show in April.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon CST on Monday, Feb. 9, 2015.
See the Club Director Job Description for more details.
City of Plymouth, MN Skating Instructor/Coach Announcement (12/29/14)
The City of Plymouth is looking for interested applicants to instruct and coach ice skating
at the Plymouth Ice Center.
- Ensure a successful skating program which results in engaged skaters and program growth.
This would include providing instruction in a variety of skate lesson levels and ages.
Monitoring the well-being of all participants throughout skate lessons.
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for all skaters.
- Administrate and participate in strategic meetings.
- Establish open and active communication with skating director, coaches, skating participants, parents and arena staff.
- Ensure program instruction is taught in accordance to the ISI progression program.
- Must have passed the skating level that you are assigned to instruct.
- PSA, USFSA, and/or ISI membership preferred.
- Previous experience coaching figure skating.
- Must be able to demonstrate all skills in the level that you would be assigned to teach.
- Detail oriented
- Work independently
- Able to work weekend hours.
Pay range: $19.00-$23.00 per hour, DOQ.
Position will be open until filled. For more information, or to apply, please visit
Coaches Wanted: Ice Vault Arena in Wayne, NJ (12/12/14)
Looking for coaches to teach in the Learn to Skate program on Monday, Friday and Saturday beginning January 2015. Our LTS program has received the US Figure Skating Basic Skills Program Membership Recognition Award since 2007 for having over four hundred members yearly in our Basic Skills Program. Our Saturday schedule offers 2 hours of freestyle, 1½ hours of groups, followed by 5 hours of public session. Coaches must have current USFS membership, successfully passed a background check, and have liability insurance.
Please contact Karen Cohen-Prosnitz, Skating School Director at:
Palm Beach Ice Works, located in sunny West Palm Beach, FL is seeking coaches! (11/12/14)
Positions are open for coaches with Pole Harness expertise, extensive, working knowledge in the International Judging System, spins and choreography.
Palm Beach Ice Works is also hiring male, Ice Dancing coaches, minimum 5 years experience, and specializes in MIF with Gold/International Dance Tests required.
Send Resumes to: Mallory Wetherington 1590 N. Florida Mango Rd.West Palm Beach, FL 33409 email@example.com
Contract Ice Skating Coordinator, Springfield MO (11/12/14)
The Mediacom Ice Park is seeking a dedicated, experienced Contract Ice Skating Coordinator for an aggressively growing skating program.
Position will coordinate skating programming for the Mediacom Ice Park including developing and promoting recreation and figure skating classes, clinics, test sessions, and ice shows. Students range from pre-school to adult and are taught in a group and private lessons. This position will direct, supervise, and/or oversee a small number of seasonal, contractual, and/or special event staff assigned to the skating program. The right applicant will work well with other instructors, parents, students, and other staff.
Requires graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Recreation, Business Administration, or a closely related area plus one year of experience in developing and supervising ice skating programs. Five years of directly related experience in sports programming and management, of which three of those years have been in ice skating programming and management, may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
See online job posting and job description for additional qualifications and requirements.
Application Deadline: Open until Filled.
To learn more about this and other exciting job opportunities, visit out City Jobs page. Applications are accepted only for posted vacancies.