You must be a current PSA member to purchase insurance.
Integro. is pleased to offer member PSA coaches the opportunity to purchase, request and retrieve certificates of insurance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via this website. In addition, we have included other useful tools relating to policy information, claims handling and risk management.
How to Purchase Coverage
- Go to https://sport.integrogroup.com/psa and click the "Purchase Coverage" link.
- Complete the online application questionnaire and click “Save and Continue”
- The system will ask if you are a current Integro customer:
1. Select "Yes" if you had insurance with PSA/Integro last year
2. Select “No" if you did not have insurance withPSA/Integrolast year
- Please enter all of your contact information.
- Be sure to save your username (email address) and password for future certificate requests.
- Continue through the checkout process and proceed to the payment section. Payment can only be made using a VISA or MasterCard.
- Annual premium per coach is $94.00.
- Once payment has been received, the system will then prompt you to print and/or download a copy of your certificate of insurance (proof of insurance coverage).
- Congratulations! You’re done!
How to Request a Certificate of Insurance
Certificates of insurance can be generated by completing the following steps:
- Follow this link: https://sport.integrogroup.com/psa
- In the top right-hand corner of the main menu, please click ‘LOGIN’
- Enter your email address and password and click ‘LOGIN’.
- At the bottom of the page, click the “NEW CERTIFICATE” button.
- Select the type of coverage which needs to be shown on the certificate (Evidence of Coverage or Additional Insured)
- Enter the third party’s name and address (entity requesting the certificate)
- Save and download/print your certificate as needed